A strange dream

A strange dream
I was dreaming of a blissful place,
having no pain or even its trace,
riding a horse for the first time ever,
with utmost ease of doing forever.

Oh, yes, it was just a dream,
yet, it filled my head upto brim,
like all of it was happening for real,
wasn't there the sky so bright and clear!

Not a single mortal was around except a girl,
looking towards me with those eyes, like dark black pearl.
I stopped the horse about to jump,
she just stood there like a big stump.

Just then I heard a distant sound,
saying something like wakeup you big hound.
I ignored it yet looking for source,
just then, it repeated its course.

Then, I remembered it to be the wakeup alarm,
as all surroundings dissolved losing its charm.
I stopped the alarm and tried to get up,
but it seemed a plan to stop me was setup.

I put my hands on both side and pushed myself up,
But on the way, it stopped cooperating and just gave up,
I started falling into oblivion with feeling of weightlessness,
as I hit the pillow and sought her back in embrace.

Oh, how wonderful it seemed, to be back to the place,
watching obviously towards that brightly lit face.
Hadn't I reached that so called heaven,
watching each other constantly like a raven.

I really didn't want it to end for ever,
but again I heard a voice so severe.
I was abruptly pulled of the ground, floating away,
as my mum pushed me off the bed and started her say.
    
                              - Ashish Vats (AV)

Comments

  1. nice imagination dude.......... really fantastic,,,,,,, words selection is outstanding.... hats off salute for creativity....from AV to AV...he he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zabardast likha hai....beautiful imagination...concept to khair mast hai hi....sabka aisa hi hota hai subah mein haal(uthane ka time) :-P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Voice of Nature

Nation is sleeping